On weekends I like to keep my makeup routine fairly simple. Frankly, I don’t have the time or energy to spend hours in front of the mirror – and who needs mega makeup for running errands? Here are my five weekend essentials.
1. Benefit They’re Real Mascara –two quick coats of this mascara and lashes have a major va-va-voom factor. Quick and easy application for fantastic results, as lashes gain curl and length.
2. Dior Skinflash – perfect for quick coverage of under-the-eye dark circles or blemishes.
3. Kiehl’s Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream – my favourite BB cream of all time. Amazing lightweight coverage, blends well with skin, has a SPF factor of 50 and it’s packed with vitamin C. Oh and did I mention it also smells delicious?
4. Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony – a swipe over the apples of my cheeks for a touch of pink. The colors looks alarmingly hot pink but is perfectly fresh and neutral when applied.
5. The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ – lips have never been smoother. I’m addicted to this sugary sweet lip scrub. It’s all natural, smells absolutely amazing and makes my lips so fantastically smooth.
Text: Lydia Parafianowicz